Support Brighton Girl!
For the last two years, the Brighton Girl team have been working tirelessly to help 2,000 young women living in Brighton call this city home.
Through hosting events, our magazine and our online platforms, we've achieved the following:
- 2000+ members in the Brighton Girl Facebook Group
- Our freelancer's group is on 150+ following a recent rebirth
- Our runner's group is on 130+.
- We've hosted 100+ events where every girl I've spoken to has made a friend
- 200+ girls have found permanent and freelance work through Brighton Girl
- 100+ girls have found housemates
- We've also helped dozens of local businesses to raise their profile in the Brighton Girl community
And, incredibly, the spirit of the Brighton Girl community sparked the creation of the City Girl Network, which now has 7 extra cities, with many more on the way.
But we need your help!
Over the next month, we're asking anyone who's found Brighton Girl and the City Girl Network to have a positive impact on their lives, the lives of their loved ones or their business to donate whatever they can. We urgently need essential funds to keep us afloat!